Payroll and Leave Information
Important Dates to Remember:Payroll:
- Deadline for monthly payroll changes is the 5th day of the month.
- Direct deposit enrollment deadlines are September 5 and February 5 with the direct deposit actually becoming effective the following month: October or March.
- Qualifying graduate credit supplement changes must be approved and submitted to payroll by September 5 and February 5.
- Payroll is processed once during the month with pay day being the last working day of each month.
- Time sheets, punch edits in Unitime, and pay records in Unitime (leave) must be complete by the 5th day of each month. (11/27/2006)
Employees are required to submit a completed Record of Employee’s Absence to the School Administration Building by the 5th day of each month.
Contracted employees receive one sick leave day per contracted month. Sick leave for the next contract period is posted in advance (July 1) of being earned. Sick leave may accumulate.
Contracted twelve month employees receive vacation days at the end of the school year in which the days are earned.
Contracted employees receive two personal leave days at the beginning of each school year. Personal days may accumulate up to a max of 5. Any personal days over and above 5 do not currently transfer to sick leave but are instead, forfeited. (July 1)
Recordkeeping for leave is processed one month in arrears. (11/27/2006)