Spring Sports began practicing/try-outs on February 19. Spring Sports Teams include JV and Varsity Baseball, JV and Varsity Softball, JV and Varsity Girls Soccer, JV and Varsity Boys Soccer, Outdoor Track, and Girls and Boys Tennis. The regular season games can begin the week of Monday, March 12. Both Girls and Boys Soccer Teams play Heritage on March 12. The girls are away and will play at City Stadium. The boys are at home. The JV games start at 5:30 p.m. followed by the Varsity games. The soccer teams play Martinsville on March 14. The boys are at home and the girls travel to Martinsville. The JV Teams start at 5:30 and the Varsity teams follow. The Boys and Girls Tennis Teams play Randolph Henry on March 15. The boys are away while the girls play at home. Both matches start at 4:30 p.m. Both Soccer Teams are in action on March 16 playing Halifax. The boys are at home and the girls play at Halifax. The JV games begin at 5:30 p.m. with the Varsity games to follow. JV and Varsity Baseball play LCA on March 16 as well. The Varsity Team will travel to LCA while the JV team hosts LCA. Both games begin at 6:00 p.m.
We are offering the following season passes for purchase for this school year’s home, regular season athletic events. These passes do not include tournament, conference 37, Regional or State games.
- ACPS Student Athletic Pass- $25 (Primary, Elementary, Middle, and High School Students will have the opportunity to purchase this optional pass that will admit them to home regular season athletic contests.)
***Please note that SWIPE cards (HS) and ID’s (MS) will no longer admit students to athletic contests***
- Family Year - $175 (up to 4 members of current household - including students) - each additional pass $25
- Individual Year - $100
- Family Season - $100/season (up to 4 members of current household - including students) - each additional pass $25
- Individual Season - $40/season (fall, winter, spring)
- Senior Citizen - Complimentary - Ages 62 and Over (This is a lifetime pass, so if you received a pass for the 2013-14 season, you do not need to apply for a new one this year.)
Forms can be picked up in the ACHS main office or can be printed from the ACHS website or here.
Please return your order form to main office at ACHS or you may mail it to the following with a check or money order:Appomattox County High School
Attention: Chris Dodge
198 Evergreen Avenue
Appomattox, VA 24522
You can now purchase ACHS apparel online! Check out the link below at Rokkitwear's website.