Payroll and Leave Information
Important Dates to Remember:
- Deadline for monthly payroll changes is the 5th day of the month.
- Direct deposit enrollment deadlines are September 5 and February 5 with the direct deposit actually becoming effective the following month: October or March.
- Qualifying graduate credit supplement changes must be approved and submitted to payroll by September 5 and February 5.
- Payroll is processed once during the month with pay day being the last working day of each month.
- Time sheets, punch edits in Unitime, and pay records in Unitime (leave) must be complete by the 5th day of each month. (11/27/2006)
- Employees are required to submit a completed Record of Employee’s Absence to the School Administration Building by the 5th day of each month.
- Contracted employees receive one sick leave day per contracted month. Sick leave for the next contract period is posted in advance (July 1) of being earned. Sick leave may accumulate.
- Contracted twelve month employees receive vacation days at the end of the school year in which the days are earned.
- Contracted employees receive two personal leave days at the beginning of each school year. Personal days may accumulate up to a max of 5. Any personal days over and above 5 do not currently transfer to sick leave but are instead, forfeited. (July 1)
- Recordkeeping for leave is processed one month in arrears. (11/27/2006)